6.21.2009

I am not cleaning my apartment. I desperately want to. Wait, check that. I desperately want a clean apartment but I don't want to clean it. It's not even that. I just get so... lazy. I have several boxes laying around from my recent moving adventures. I need to unpack them, put away the contents that are staying in this apartment, and repack all of the things that go to storage. Ugh. Why can't it just be done? The upside is that next year, when he and I are getting ready to move to parts unspecified, I will already have most of my stuff packed. No, I won't. I think that but it's not true. Moving next summer will be just as much of a pain as moving ever is. We did decide, however, that we would hire movers. Pack everything ourselves and then pay someone to carry it out of the apartments and into the new place. Okay. I'm going to post this and then I'm going to go get some lunch. I am getting McDonald's. I could make something but... again with the laziness. Double ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment